It’s that time of week where I get to post the 5 things that make me smile. You can make your own list and link up to Amanda at Gypsy Moon Quilt Co. I’ve really begun to look forward to this post each week. It is almost like a meditation to stop and think about the things that bring joy.
- Visiting a lake in a glacial valley on a long summer day.
2. Purple thistles that are blooming all over the fields. I love the contrast of that purple against the green.
3. Views in all directions of the Rocky Mountains. They always catch my breath (that’s Pike’s Peak way back there).
4. Anticipating getting to sleep in over a 3 day weekend and knowing that little dog of mine enjoys it as much as I do.
5. But also knowing that she’s ready for any adventure that may come up.
Have a fun and festive Independence Day weekend and stay safe!!!