Friday! I love Fridays for so many reasons. But mostly because I get to talk about the things that I’ve appreciated this week. It’s a wonderful way to go into the weekend on a positive note. You can make your own list and link up to Amanda at Gypsy Moon Quilt Co. Have a great weekend!!!
- Celebrating the birth of our nation and seeing that beautiful flag all over town.
2. Summer fruit… but especially Rainier Cherries… YUM!!!
3. Farmer’s Markets on Sunday mornings.
4. Old barns on a summer day.
5. Making the decision to not cook on a >90 degree day.