Happy Friday to you!!! Isn’t it glorious? Today before I share my 5 things Friday list I want to share my finished block for Fat Quarter Shop’s 2016 Designer Mystery quilt. I really like the effect of the star in this center of this block, it’s so pretty.
Now it’s time to let you see the 5 things that made me smile this week. I’m linking up with Amanda at Gypsy Moon Quilt Co so I can share the 5 things that made me smile this week.
- All those bobbins ready to go.
2. Sitting on the patio in the evening watching these clouds and hoping it rains.
3. Yucca plants on the Colorado plains.
4. My favorite candy in my favorite bowl.
5. Watching the birds enjoy the wind currents in the evening. They were having so much fun!