Friday… Friday is one day that makes everyone so happy. The 5 Things Friday post is an attempt to recognize the little things that make me smile on all the other days. I’m linking up with Amanda at Gypsy Moon Quilt Co so I can share the 5 things that made me smile this week.
Before I share my list with you I want to share the latest block in the Fat Quarter Shop’s 2016 Designer Mystery. I’m going to be honest, there’s a small error in this block. If you have a good eye you’ll see it. But I decided not to sweat about it because the block looks exactly as it should from a distance. Besides, finished is better than perfect right?
Without further ado, here’s my list…
- A solid week of major productivity.
- Cooler nights, sitting on the patio, with a glass of wine, watching the sun set behind the mountains.
- New jeans with no wear and no fade.
- Rainy mornings that turn into sunny days.
- Appreciating the silence when you’re caught up in a task.
Have a fantabulous weekend!