Welcome to another 5 things Friday!!! Can you believe that tomorrow is October? We’ve had a beautiful September here in Colorado and it’s remained warm. Snow has started to fall in the mountains but it seems we’re still several weeks out here along the Front Range. Here is my list of 5 things that made me happy this week…
1. That shade of blue… it’s my favorite thing about being outside.
2. A little reminder on the floor of my car of my last trip to the mountains.
3. Planning out a new quilt in my own goofy way.
4. The trees, looking a little more undressed as time passes.
5. This statue of mountain lion with a hawk that I see on my way home.
As always on Friday, I am linking up with Amanda at Gypsy Moon Quilt Co. Be sure to visit her to review her list and her always gorgeous photos. If you want, you can create your own list and link up with Amanda. Happy weekend and welcome to October!