Last month I mentioned that it was the last month for the Bee Hive block swap but I was mistaken. This month is the last month. Over the weekend I completed the requested block. It’s an easy block to do as it’s made up of 8 flying geese blocks.
I also laid out all the blocks I received in 2016 to see where I have to fill in the gaps. I have 3 empty spaces if I lay out the blocks 5 across and 6 down. The good news is I received a block this weekend and I also found out that I have 2 more coming in the mail so I don’t have to make any additional blocks for this quilt. If you recall from a previous post on Quilt’n Party, my plan is for this to be a charity quilt with the charity being chosen by a friend. I’m eager to get this one done and off the to do list.