For 2020 I am going to borrow an idea from Alison at Little Bunny Quilts and do a monthly post about the status of all my projects. Below I have listed out all of my current projects and placed them into the appropriate category. I know this list is going to grow this year but I’m really hopeful that it helps to keep me on track in 2020.
Completed quilt tops
- Kinship Fusion Sampler – I’m binding this now.
Partially assembled quilt tops
2. Coast to Coast 2017 – I have more blocks to make for this one.
3. Coast to Coast 2018
4. Quilty Fun – this one is getting close.
Just Blocks and Stuff
5. Sweetwater Patchwork Christmas
6. Slow Your Roll
7.American Jane BOM
8. Vintage Christmas
9. Autumn Love
10. Farm Girl Vintage 2
Other sewing projects
11. Vintage Christmas cross stitch
Projects to start
12. Tree skirt – I need to make a Christmas tree skirt, I have no idea what I want to do yet.
That’s my lust to start the year with. I’m excited to see how this list changes in 2020.