How do you make a tiered tassel keychain?
Step 1: Remove the wrapper from a skein of embroidery thread and cut one piece of thread about 6 inches long. Set aside. Step 2: Fold the skein in half and loop the ends around your finger. This will make the top of the tassel.
What materials do I need to make keychains?
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy.
- Mold Conditioner and Release Spray.
- Measuring Cups and Stirring Sticks.
- Disposable Gloves.
- Jewelry Mold.
- Small Flowers, pressed and dried (can do it yourself or find them online)
- Jump Rings.
- Jewelry Chain.
What do you put on a keychain?
Whether it’s a portable bottle opener or screwdriver for your keychain these keychain accessories all will make great additions to your keychain.
- Apple AirTag. …
- Mini Butcher Cleaver. …
- Sword House Key. …
- Keychain Touch Tool: open doors & …
- Gerber 7-in-1 Shard Keychain Tool. …
- Fine Edge Gerber Keychain Knife. …
- HUNT22 Tiny UV Flashlight.
How much resin do I need for a keychain?
Mix 15 ml total of the Resin Obsession super clear resin (resin + hardener). You don’t need much for this first layer of resin. You only want enough to fill the paw pads plus a little bit more.
What do I need to make a macrame rainbow?
Tools and materials:
- 2.42 meters (8 feet) of Cotton Twisted Rope (I’ve found that ¾ inch is a good thickness for this project)
- 5 colors of chunky yarn.
- A tape measure.
- A large needle, thick enough to thread the chunky yarn through.
- A curved needle.
- Sewing thread.
- A comb.
How do you make a yarn rainbow?
What to do:
- Start by laying out the rope in your rainbow shape. …
- Cut a piece of wire and bend it the shape of the rainbow layer. …
- Using a clear tape, tape the wire to the rope at either end and in the centre. …
- Start wrapping the rope with your thread.